Disinfection and cleaning
Disinfection is generally treatment aimed at destroying pathogens in order to prevent secondary infections of animals. Disinfection is undertaken primarily in the external environment. Physical means serving for decontamination are: mechanical treatment, the effect of high temperature, direct solar radiation, ultraviolet radiation, dryness. The disinfection are also used chemicals – such as solutions, emulsions, suspensions. To disinfection was effective, disinfectant should have a concentration of the best for the specyfied conditions, come into direct contact with the entire surface of the ground or disinfected objects to operate for a specified time and at the right temperature. Currently, the standard is to regularly carry out disinfection in livestock production housing. With advances in breeding technology and an increase in awareness and the emergence of newer and more difficult to combat sick units, started to pay attention to the role of proper preparation and disinfection of livestock housing. At the present time the intensity and scale of livestock production forced a change of perspective on the works connected with the preparation of the farm to the settlement.
Why cleaning and disinfection are so important?
- When washing and disinfecting the number of microorganisms present on the surfaces is reduced from 80% to 99.9%.
- Undeleted microorganisms pose a real threat to animal health
- Infected animals are a source of economic losses in breeding
The main stages of disinfection:
- Removing manure, dirt and dust.
- Cleanup line watering – removing any deposits: stone and biofilm (algae, fungi and bacteria which are a potential source of infection).
- Washing – wet cleaning- soaking and manual surface washing, the equipments on which the dirt collected and then carefully wash off with water jet under pressure. To increase the efficiency of washing apply the appropriate preparations having the characteristics of a strong reduction of surface tension and degreasing.
- Disinfection basic – includes eventual destruction of germs in the environment and is the last step of removing viruses, bacteria, fungi, molds, algae and other pathogenic organisms that are health hazards.
We offer innovative products with wide application among others: animal husbandry, horticulture, aquaculture, food processing, disinfection sets, slaughterhouses and meat processing plants, treatment of drinking water for animals and humans, as an insect repellent and many others.
NOVELTY! ALTERNATIVE SOLUTIONS!
POWDER for sprinkling of bedding
- Effective and economical solution.
- One container is sufficient to secure approx 1000m2.
- POWDER for sprinkling of bedding used in poultry houses to clean the litter and security, in herds of dairy cows to prevent the growth of bacteria that cause mastitis.
- Recommended in the areas of living newborn chicks, calves, piglets (special formula for skin care).
- Can be used with trays of food for young chickens used in storage buildings.
- To protect the hooves of cows, beef cattle.
Sanitization of DRINKING WATER
- Effective solution for clean water.
- A short contact time in order to eliminate pathogens.
- Effective over a wide pH range (4 to 10).
- Readily soluble in cold and hot water.
- It does not change the taste of drinking water.
- Active in water up to 30 – 60 days.
- Ready for self-use.
- Comfort to use.
Sanitization of AIR
- It allows slow release of the active ingredient which improves the quality of the biological active air.
- Works indoors and ventilation systems or in storage facilities.
- Does not change the smell of the air.
- Efficient – one pack lasts up to 30 days of protection.